Somethings that you already have or belongs to you, however you did not see it oftenly, it tears you apart. You know it belongs to you, but you just feels that you wan to see it everyday, but it is just not that during the time you wants it, however deep in your heart you know it is yours, always yours, and no matter what happens, it is still yours, but during that few moments, it is not infront of you, so you feel tearful....... why....???
Is it you are greedy, or always unsatisfied? or the desire to have it always is there???
Can I be neutral in this, if I remain calm, does I lose the feelings towards it??? what should I do??? Am I lost now?? or am i just grumbling???
qoo.............. relax bah.................
Monday, January 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
talking about me ah???
Some thoughts only, means whoever have the same feelings as mine.....
Post a Comment